Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Update Time

Okay, so I didn't get the drift wood piece done. It's kind of a problem to not have any drift wood to paint on. So, it's sort of side lined for a bit until I come up with a suitable canvas. But, I have officially started a new project. With my sister's guidence, I will be working on a king size quilt. Yikes! I'm pretty excited about it though and as I write this, the material is in the washing machine. It's all brown and grey suit material. Once I have a picture of the pattern I'll post it. Hopefully this will either inspire the decor for our master bedroom or guest bedroom. Oh, fingers crossed it turns out.

I am also happy to report that Parker, my most recent beaver, has been placed at the Georgian Mall. So head on over and see him out front of Homesense and Sport Check. If you do, take your picture with him and send it to me so I can post it!

AND... not to bite off more than I can chew, but I think I might know what my next painting is. I'd say drum roll please, but you could be at it for a while. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment