Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Busy Busy

Okay, so I know I haven't posted in a while. I have an excuse... I'm doing a ridiculous puzzle. I love doing puzzles but haven't done a puzzle in at least 2 years. I have 2 year old though, it's not like I've had tons of time. Anyway, it's nice to get it done. I'm probably going to throw it in the garbage when I'm done because it was way to hard and that this point I'm only finishing to say that I did. It's not fun anymore. :)

However, I did get a call to do a small house warming present for a friend who would like to give it for a gift. It has to be done my Monday, so I should have something to show by then. This is what I was asked to do: Paint the words "At the end of the day..." on a piece of drift wood. Hopefully it looks cool when I'm done.

Hope you're all enjoying the sweet weather we've been having! Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment