Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Nice to Meet You...

Hi Everyone,
It's me, Andrea.
I've been inspired.
More specifically, I've been inspired to start a blog. My parents will probably laugh at me. I don't blame them, I'm not even sure where this is going yet. So here goes nothing...
I'm an Artist with a Graphic Design background. I don't like to limit myself to one medium. I can paint, I can carve, I can design. I'm okay at sewing (my mom and sister got that gene), I love tools (thanks dad), and I'm terrible in the kitchen.
I have ideas for random creations all the time. Some come to life. Some don't. My plan is to get a few projects that I'm working on posted in the next couple of days. I thought that by keeping a blog on the progress of my ideas may keep me motivated, while at the same time, putting my name out there.
So, I hope you enjoy it. I hope you check back frequently to see what's new. And I hope you get inspired to maybe try something for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment